- Please have a set of keys for the carrier.
- Please make sure to have the proper level of antifreeze, adequate level of fuel apx ¼ tank of gas, all fluids are at the manufacturers recommended levels and tires are at the recommended tire pressure.
- If the vehicle is not operable it must be brought to our attention when placing the order to make the appropriate arrangements to load and unload the vehicle.
- Please thoroughly clean the inside and outside of your vehicle. This is very important to help the driver perform a detailed inspection of any pre-existing damage on your vehicle.
- Please turn off all alarm systems or have disconnected. If you’re unable to disable your car alarm, speak to your dealer or mechanic to have it taken care of.
- Please remove any luggage, ski or bike racks that are not permanent from the factory.
- Please verify there is no money, jewelry, personal belongings or household items inside your vehicle.
- Please lower or remove rod style radio antennas.
- The owner or designated person with valid photo ID as proof of identification must be present when the carrier arrives for pickup and delivery to have a vehicle condition inspection completed and sign off on the bill of lading.